Our Project in ABS EQ56 (Z35) steel plate
Author:Forward steel Time:2014-10-272011 years New project in Ship for Singapore.
A. Applicable scope
The technology conditions apply to AB/EQ56 (Z35) steel plate which the thickness is not more than 100mm..
B. Size, outline and weight are allowed exist deviation.
1. The tolerance of thickness should accord with ABS’s stipulations, that the thickness of the limit negative
deviation is -0.33
2. The other size, outline, weight and allowable deviation of steel plates should accord with ABS’s stipulations.
C. Technical requirements
1. Chemical composition (Heat analysis)
The chemical composition (heat analysis) should be accordance with table 1
2.Smelting process: The steel is fine grain calm steel from electric furnace and LF/VD
3. Delivery condition: quenched and tempered
4. Mechanical properties
The results of mechanical testing should be accordance with table2
|Steel Grade||Rp0.2,MPa||Rm , MPa||A,％||-40℃ Akv , landscape orientation||(ClassZ35)Z,％|
Attention: Elongation rate
5. Surface quality should accord with ABS’s stipulations
6. Ultrasonic test
The results of ultrasonic test should be accordance with Class C in ASTM A578
D. Inspection rules, inspection items and experimental methods
1. The steels should make heat treatment one by one for inspecting it’s mechanical property
2. The inspection items, sampling number , inspection and experimental methods should comply with table3
|Number||Inspection items||orientation||Sampling number||Experimental methods|
|4||Thickness tensile||Thicknese Z||3||GB5313|
3. The retest of inspection items should comply with ABS
E. The mechanical inspection of steel plates should be authenticated by ABS
F. Mark and quality certificate
1. The technical conditions of mark and quality certificate should be ABS
2. The quality certificate should comply with the stipulations of 3.2 type in EN10204:.